Working It Out (10–12 Years)
- Working it Out mixes the worlds of sport and maths in a programme that will test both mind and body
- Working it Out is where long division and penalty shootouts, averages and skipping, ratios and basketball all collide
- Maths has never been so much fun!
Sum It Up! (12 - 14 Years)
- Sum it Up! makes maths fun and helps students understand the important role maths plays is in our everyday lives.
- Students are challenged through hands on activities such as becoming savvy shoppers and solving puzzles through mental arithmetic.
- Students play a ‘monopoly’ based board game in teams aiming to maximise profits and also learn about the importance of budgeting and saving.