Gas Networks Ireland - Carbon Monoxide Safety Poster Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is co-ordinated by Junior Achievement Ireland on behalf of Gas Networks across the Republic of Ireland.
2. The competition asks students to create a Carbon Monoxide Safety Poster which warns of the dangers of Carbon Monoxide .
3. Students are eligible to enter the competition if their teacher had requested the Junior Achievement Ireland Energize programme in the Republic of Ireland.
4. A photograph of the entry should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the class teacher or whoever’s at home. The email must include:
Name of student(s), School Name, School Address, and Teacher’s Name.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per student or per group of students. Multiple groups may submit entries from the same class.
6. There is no entry fee.
7. The closing dates are as follows , these dates are final and any entries received after this date will not be considered:
13 December (Term 1), 30 April (Term 2), 30 June (Term 3)
8. Judging will be carried out by Junior Achievement Ireland and Gas Networks Ireland and all decisions are final. No correspondence will be entered into regarding judges' final decisions.
9. All entries submitted shall become the property of Junior Achievement Ireland and Gas Networks Ireland, who shall become the copyright owner of any works submitted.
10. Junior Achievement Ireland and Gas Networks Ireland do not accept any liability for loss or damage to any work submitted.
11. All entries with participant's details (names, schools, and ages) may be used in promotional/ publicity campaigns following the competition and in the future.
12. One winning entry will be chosen and announced in each school term. A prize of one Apple iPad will be awarded to the competition winner, in each term, for use in their school classroom.